Sunday, July 14, 2013

WP is 3!

So I'm way late posting these pictures but here they are!

On his actual birthday, June 4, I asked him where he wanted to go for lunch. He said "panda" so we went to Panda Express. He loves that teriyaki chicken! That night we left Pierson with my mom and took Whitney to Chuck E Cheese. I was very hesitant but WP loved it and it wasn't as dirty and creepy as I thought it was going to be. 


We had his party at my parents' house. He got lots of Thomas the train stuff and lots of needed pajamas! 




I can't believe my baby is 3!
His favorite foods are PB&J, mac n cheese, apples and any kind of cookie. 
Still does not like any food that you can make with a potato.
Loves to play with and make new friends. 
Wants to know everybody's name. 
Is not potty trained.
Has a great memory.
Knows all letters and numbers to ten.
Refused to sing any song until last week. Out of nowhere he sang me the whole alphabet.
Likes to tell me when Pierson is crying, sleeping, has a dirty diaper or spit up.
Loves kiss attacks.
Roars at me when he is mad.
Likes to stay busy like mommy going to the library, park, pool, grocery store or wherever.
Has his TV time in the morning, still loves Curious George.
Is in the "mommy, watch me" phase.
Loves to run, jump, spin and wrestle with dad. 
I love that overall he is still my sweet and kind boy. We are so happy he is part of our family. I am so proud to be his mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment