Here is my strong boy!
Weight: 17 lbs 41percentile
Height: 26.5 in 53percentile
This boy is a jumper! All you have to do is hold him for a few minutes to figure that out. He likes to use those strong legs.
He has been sitting up a lot better lately but still needs some support.
Sometimes I feel bad he gets dragged along to a lot of activities for Whitney and I during the week but he does pretty well with it. We try and get back for a good afternoon nap.
We call him our cranky baby but I've decided that's not fair. A more accurate description would be our needy baby. He doesn't like to be left alone for even a couple minutes. He wants to be held or up on his feet all the time.
He smiles so easily. I say he's attention deprived so if anyone gives him a second look he is loving it.
He always has to know what's going on. Even if he's eating and he hears something he will stop to find out what or who it was.
We are in the grabby stage where he reaches for everything. I forgot what that was like, especially at restaurants.
Loves to watch his brother.
He's eating great both solids and formula but still not very scheduled like Whitney Parker was.
Most importantly, he is still not sleeping through the night. I know this is normal but I am ready!! I guess I could try letting him cry it out. We are almost there.
I was just saying how weird it is to think of life without him. I love this baby! Sleepless nights and all!



No comments:
Post a Comment