Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fourth of July

For Independence Day we met up with the Childs for the day in Coeur d'Alene. We started at the parade. Whitney and Boston are still good friends. It's like they just saw each other yesterday when they get back together. So cute.

Pierson and I in the shade. 

WP was hardcore with those flags. He waved them until he couldn't wave anymore.

Afterwards we went to Samm's mom's house. Boston and Whitney had fun playing in the pool. Here they are hanging poolside, having a snack.

We debated going to a fireworks show since they are illegal to set off in Spokane. We ended up back at home, watching them on TV while Pierson slept. I'm positive it was the right choice. I was worried not being in Vancouver for the holiday but it turned out to be a really fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment