Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pierson-3 months

I can't believe Pierson is 3 months! He is getting so big. He is 13lbs 8 oz. and 24 in long. I told myself this wouldn't happen but I am not taking enough pictures!! I suffered from "second baby" syndrome(minimal pictures compared to the first) and promised Pierson this wouldn't happen. I will have to work on that.

He fell asleep in his crib for the first time. I just laid him down for a minute while I changed Whitney and he fell asleep! So cute.

Pierson is our unpredictable baby. We're never quite sure how much he's going to eat, how long he's going to sleep or what his mood will be. I'm trying to be flexible and content with how things are going but it can get a little frustrating sometimes. Mostly because Whitney Parker was the exact opposite.

He is very strong! From early on he could hold his head up pretty well. He likes tummy time and will hold his head up. He puts weight on his legs for a long time as well. 

He likes to smile and coo at us. He definitely needs to be held more often. 

His eyes are still blue(even though it doesn't look like it in the picture).

He is sleeping in our closet right now. I'm not sure when we're going to make the switch to Whitney's room. Sometimes I think the bassinet is getting too small and he might sleep better in his crib. 

We love having Pierson in our family and are excited to see more of his personality come out lately.  

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe he is 3 months old already. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's 3 months! He looks so different from Whitney too.
    What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete