I can stand!
and eat!
and sit up!
and even sit in a high chair!
I don't know how he does it but Whitney gets cuter every day! He is getting so big and doing so many new things.
We went home for Thanksgiving. We had fun getting to see everyone again even though we have become secondary to Whitney. I don't blame them, we do the same thing. I realized afterwards but on our anniversary we didn't even get a picture of us! Only the one of Whitney in the high chair.
He took his bath in my parent's sink when we went home. He didn't like that as much as his bath. We tried the regular bath but he's not quite ready for that yet.
Here is our Winter Wonderland! I admit we were warned but I was not ready for the snow here in Pullman. Luckily we made it to Vancouver and back safely. Pullman is pretty good though at getting all the roads ploughed and my parents bought us snow tires. I hope we don't get too much more snow because it's only fun if you don't have to go anywhere.
Anyway who's ready for Christmas!?
Oh my gosh those cheeks and dimples kill me! I am jealous of your winter wonderland!!! Next time you are in town lets get the babies together for a little bit for a play day. I wanna squeeze those cheeks.
ReplyDelete