Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby's Sixth Haircut!

Well as many of you know, Whitney has had quite a few haircuts in his short life. To be honest, I lost count how many haircuts he's had. I think it's been about six. Unfortunately, his hair has started to fall out, a little. There is definite thinning in the back, so I thought a short cut would look good. Here are the results!

 Matt told me I need to get other pictures that aren't "all up in his grill" but those kind are my favorite. Maybe I'll try something new next time. 

It's always been a little thin on the sides.

It's obviously still thick on top. To cut it I put him in his bumbo with a Baby Einstein DVD playing. It worked great! He was a good little boy while I went to town. Although unintentional, I think it ended up looking a lot like Matt's haircut. That's a good thing though. I used to want to be a hair stylist when I was younger so I guess I'm getting the chance now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so cute! Seems like they all get that bald spot in the back. Wesley's just grew back. I love the short haircut... and I know I say this everytime but... THOSE CHEECKS! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious!! It was so fun catching up on your blog....it was good to see you today at church....thanks for sharing Whitney Parker with me:). He is a sweet boy:)

    ReplyDelete