We had a great trip home for Christmas. It was nice to have Matt around without worrying about school. We were in Vancouver for about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, we didn't take as many pictures as we should. We got some from my family but they didn't open when I tried on my laptop at home. Here are some we did get!
This is our little Christmas tree in Pullman!
Christmas Eve we went to Matt's parents and had dinner. Christmas morning we started off at my parent's. I decided to get a Christmas morning picture of me and Matt.
Here's Whitney Parker with his Santa hat. So cute!
This is a good one. I don't know what kind of face this is!
Most presents got a good chewing on before they were opened.
Whitney got lots of toys...
and lots of clothes.
He was mesmerized by a hat Matt got so we let him try it on.
After a good nap we went to Matt's parents to have Christmas there! Yes there was a wardrobe change-Whitney received two pairs of Christmas pajamas one from my parents and the other from his Great Grandma Rita in California. Thanks!
With Grandpa Phil
We started a new little tradition of going to the movies with Matt's family on Christmas. It is so fun! This year we saw True Grit. We then had dinner at my Uncle's. It was a busy but fun couple of days! Thanks to our families for everything!
During the break we also got to see our good friends the Mays and the Jensens. We got some good pictures of the kids playing.
This is Wesley May. He is about six weeks older than Whitney Parker. He looks a little sad here but he is almost always smiling! I was grateful to get one where they were both looking.
Whitney put his hand on Wesley's shoulder like they were pals! We were taking pictures like crazy.
Here is Rose Jensen. It was hard to get a good one with her since she was on the move! I love her red hair. She is six weeks older than Wesley. I can't believe it worked out this way but it is so fun to have kids the same age.
So our drive back to Pullman went really good. We stopped for lunch in the Tri-Cities and Whitney Parker ended up with a straw to play with. He held on to that straw for two hours until we got back to Pullman! We were laughing so hard when we got home. Through sleep and play he held on to that straw. So funny!
I love that little picture of Wesley and Whitney! Little buddies. Poor Rose, she looks drunk.
ReplyDelete