Friday, January 21, 2011

All Dressed Up!

Matt's pharmacy school had a Winter Formal last weekend. It was really fun! It was at a restaurant in town by the golf course. We debated whether or not to bring Whitney Parker or get a babysitter but a lot of Matt's school friends wanted to see him so we brought him along.

He was the star of the show! People were freaking out over him. Babies were a novel thing to most of them.  Of course it's fun to have people tell you over and over how cute your baby is. They were even asking to take pictures with him!  It was a late night, he was out until 9:30 but he behaved so well. He didn't cry and he let people hold him. It was fun!
Matt took this picture about a week ago, I love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture at the bottom too. It looks like he is holding up the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a handsome little guy with his tie and collared shirt! I love it! My mom said she held him one day at church around Christmastime...I was totally jealous!! You are looking fabulous too!! I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he walk you to the door at the end of the night? He sounds like the perfect date! What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH....I miss the little guy!! He's growing up so fast:) He's even standing now!! You look great too Brenna:)
    Can't wait to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete