Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 so far!

Hey Everyone! Not much commentary on this post. Just some cute pictures!




He kept leaning over to look at the camera. It was so cute!
Matt and I thought it was funny these 6 month pants had pockets so we put his play phone in there to carry around!

I still haven't posted his new duck bath he got for Christmas. It is so much fun. Less stress for me because he can't fall and more fun for him to play. He loves bath time!

Matt and I plan on getting a new camera with some of our tax return so great, quality pictures are coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I am so happy you have a blog! I love blogs. Whitney Parker is so adorable! You are the best! Can't wait to have another get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I love all the pictures! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete