Happy baby until he sees something out of reach...
Gets up to get it
He's up on his feet and hands, tilted like this every time
Reaches for what he wants... (the camera)
Can't get it so he goes back down. Lately though he will reach so far he falls on his stomach and then gets mad. One day he will be able to do and go wherever he wants and I will miss these days, but right now I feel bad for him! He works so hard only to get so frustrated.
Meanwhile, it has been a snow storm here in Pullman!
Matt was cleaning off the car here.
The apartment complex managed to clear a little path. I hate the snow! I can't wait until it's gone.
Also, we got a new camera!

Here is is. This is the picture from the website. All the pictures in this blog were taken with the new camera. We are still learning how to use it so the pictures aren't as good as they could be. We also have to start learning how to edit and all that. This camera is turning into a lot of work but it will be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment