Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who Gets Married in November?

We do! Happy 3rd Anniversary to us! Part of me feels like it's been longer since we were together for so long before but the other part of me feels like we just got married yesterday. Either way it's been a great three years and I can't wait for what's to come. Here's some highlights...
Our Caribbean Cruise
Engagement Picture
Can't forget Disneyland.
One of our Anniversaries
Halloween as Jim and Pam
Of course Whitney Parker! 

I love you Matt. Here's to us!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You guys have gone on so many fun trips. It is weird to think that it's only been three years... Logan and I are at 5 1/2... but you and Matt have been together for so much longer. I love love to hear that you started P90x that's awesome!! We'll have to talk P90 next time you come :)

    Oh and I LOVE the Jim and Pam costumes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you guys - you are an awesome couple with an even awesomer baby - we love you! Remember - the Melting Pot is calling your name when you get out here again!

    Mom and Dad- Julie and Phillip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love seeing your pictures. You guys are coming home for Christmas right? Do we get to see you? I love P90X too!

    ReplyDelete