Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!

For Whitney Parker's first Halloween he dressed up as a bear. It was so cute!

We had a church party on the 30th. It was fun seeing all the costumes. We passed out candy in the halls. There was a pie eating contest I tried to get Matt to join but he didn't. Whitney Parker was the most well behaved baby during the party. He was smiling at everyone!(except the camera)

I racked my brain trying to think of something fun for Matt and I to go as but I had nothing. So here I am as a black cat. So original. BUT it was better than Matt who came as nothing and still managed to make us late to the party.

Whitney Parker also had his first feeding on Halloween! It went probably how most first feedings go. He didn't like it at all. He made a puckered face and it all came out.

We decided to give him the spoon so he could get used to having it in his mouth.

It didn't really help.

So we will keep trying.

This was the end to his Halloween night. Whitney is loving his baths especially since he can control his limbs more. He moves around like crazy and splashes with his arms and legs. He reaches for and grabs the cup I use for his head. I could play with him in there forever!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what an adorable little bear!!! No pie eating contest for Matt? Competing WHILE eating? How could he possibly not want to do that! That surprises me.

    Me and Katie ended up throwing a Halloween party. It was really fun but we were both missing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked darling. It was so nice to meet you guys. I found your blog off the enrichment blog. I don't know if you remember me, but I am your visiting teacher. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete