We woke up one morning and this was the view outside our window. It was so foggy you couldn't see anything. It has been so cold in Pullman. There are a couple days of snow forcasted for this week so we'll see how it goes!
Whitney Parker is getting big! I put a pair of 6 month pants on him for church and they didn't fit. However he has 3 month pants that still fit so I guess it just depends on the brand.
He always wants to sit up lately. This is how he sits in his bouncer now. He is always leaning forward.
He can sit up on the couch for a while.
Sorry these pictures are dark. There's no light in our living room so we only have a lamp. I think we need another one.
I love those cheeks! So most people at home think Whitney looks like Matt but a lot of people in Pullman think Whitney looks like me. What do you guys think?
He is finally putting weight on his legs and feet. He's so proud of himself when he gets up.
Matt woke up sick yesterday and I woke up sick today but other than that we are doing pretty well. On the advice of my friend Ashley I started P90X a couple weeks ago. It's been a great workout but the diet is hard!
Matt's dad bought him a jerky-making kit when we were in Vancouver. It took all day to cook but Matt loved his jerky. School is going well for Matt. He made it through a rough couple weeks and now pretty much only has finals left. He is playing basketball a lot more and works 8 hours a week. He is a busy guy.
I'm not sure which is better looking - Whitney Parker or that jerky! Love you guys! Mom and Dad (Julie and Phillip)
ReplyDeleteTommy just made jerky tonight...they'll have to swap recipes.
ReplyDelete