My dad came to visit! He was working in the area so he was able to come hang out for the day.
We went out to dinner. Matt likes this picture. He looks so scared! It makes me laugh every time I see it.
Of course we played disc golf. Well Matt and my dad did. Whitney and I just followed. I love that little hat. It's meant for 12 months but Whitney has a big head so it's only a little big now.
Grandpa brought up a high chair. It was technically our baby shower present. He will be ready for that rice cereal. Thanks for the visit Dad!
Brenna! I love Whitney Parker! He is so snuggly! I'm glad you guys are liking your new digs...we miss you though! Take video of the first rice cereal, its hilarious!
ReplyDeleteBTW email me so I can add you to my now private blog...katie.doty@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete