Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall, I think.

I found a pumpkin patch near Lewiston, ID. We went a couple weekends ago. It was so sunny and hot! It didn't really feel like fall but we tried to get into the spirit.

We actually had to cut the pumpkins from the vine. The places I've been to before were already cut, you just pick them up. It was fun. 

Here's a couple pictures from our visit to Vancouver. Whitney was so spoiled, being passed around. He did really good for everyone.





Whitney has been sick the last couple days. I guess that's a sign it's fall. It's so sad! His little runny nose and cough. I've been using his aspirator a lot. He hates it. He hasn't run a fever yet so that's good. I hope he gets over it soon. 

We also had Whitney's well check up. We're happy to report a normal healthy baby. He weighs 14lbs 11 oz which is the 47th percentile. He was 26.89in long which is the 97th percentile. I don't think the nurse did that right though. His head circumference was 17.25in which is the 88th percentile. He did great, the doctor loved his "expressive face." She gave the go for rice cereal but said she prefers to wait until 5 months so we will probably wait until then. His next appointment will be at 6 months. 


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an adventure picking out a pumpkin:) I'm glad Whitney had a good check up....though sorry to hear he's got a cold:( Glad you had a good time in Vancouver...wasn't it your birthday?? Happy Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo big and sooo cute!! The doc had us try Sadie on solids at four months but she wasn't ready. We stopped, and tried again at five months and she was ready!! It all depends on the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable. You are going to love Pullman. I loved the east side when i was going to school. Just be prepared for the winter there, stock up on the food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idaho? Sounds far away but I bet it was close. That's crazy! We went to Sauvie Island a couple weeks ago, geared up with our rainboots and long sleeves... and about sweated to death!

    Anyways, we still miss you guys! Whitney is getting cuter and cuter... I can't wait to get the two babies next to each other for a play date :)

    ReplyDelete