I can't believe it's been four months already. It seems like this was just yesterday.
Here he is now! I wish I had some stats to post but we haven't been to the doctor yet. We're in limbo with our insurance so his appointment will be a little late. He does something new everyday! He's rolled over, he's starting to reach for things and he has a new screeching thing he does. That is not my favorite but he is fun anyways.
Hooray for you being brave and joining us bloggers:) I miss snuggling that little guy.... I'm glad I can keep up with him now It's fun to see your apartment and where you're living (you need to give us the WHOLE tour).... Matt sure is organized with his white board....he's going to do GREAT! It sounds like you're getting out to some activities and your mom told me you like your new ward:) I'm glad you're doing good!
ReplyDelete