Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tummy Time

So I was bad about making sure Whitney Parker gets his tummy time. He hates it! He's alright for around 30 seconds then he just cries. Lately I've been making sure to do it a couple times a day and he is really coming along.

This one was probably three weeks ago.

This one I took today and you can tell he can lift up even further without a strained look on his face. He's happier longer if I get on the floor with him.

Here's my boys sleeping. I thought it was funny they both crashed.



I didn't take any pictures while we were in Vancouver! I am so bummed but I will try to get some from my sister to post.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm SO glad you have a blog now!!! He is getting soooo big...and cuter and cuter :)

    ReplyDelete