I thought I would update everyone on Whitney Parker. He is getting bigger everyday.
He has found his thumb. He can't quite get it in on purpose whenever he wants, but he can extend it and get it in his mouth. He's super slobbery though and you might be able to tell in the picture his onesie is soaked pretty far down.
He sleeps really good. We are so lucky! He goes down around 8:30 or 9 and wakes up between 6 or 7. He was also taking a couple hour morning nap and three hour afternoon nap, but he had a couple nights where he woke up around midnight so I've cut down his naps during the day and that seemed to do the trick!
He's fitting into his clothes finally. He doesn't just wear onesies anymore. I love those shoes!
He's wearing his pajamas here. We even got him to smile for the camera. Gotta love that dimple!
Matt and him are watching their first of many football games. He got bored of it pretty quick though. I'm sure he'll get used to it. (No it's not cold in our apartment, I don't know why Matt is wearing his jacket.)
Whitney's favorite thing right now is to blow raspberries. He used to talk and coo a lot until he discovered he could do that and now that's most of what he does when you talk to him. I've been trying to get a video but it's so hard! He's mesmerized by the camera so all he does is stare. I'll keep trying though.
We love him so much. I still can't believe he is ours.
Oh my gosh I'm so glad you have a blog! So many cute pictures. I love that top one with his hair swooped.... and that smile. SO CUTE! He looks like he is getting really chubby. Is it just the picture or is he? Maybe it's just those cheecks.
ReplyDelete