We got everything set up in our apartment (Thanks Mom and Dad).
Here's our view from our balcony. The school is to the right and there's a bunch of lentil fields to the left.
Matt had his White Coat Ceremony. Thanks to everyone who came up!
The Klein Family
Matt's Parents and both Grandmas
Matt's Sisters, Carolyn and Colleen
My Parents
Whitney has also been smiling a lot! It's hard to get a good picture but I love this one. He's been doing good, sleeping well and getting into a little routine. We go for walks everyday while Matt's at school. He is just about three months and I can't believe it. He's finally fitting into some of the clothes we bought, I'll have to post some pictures later.
Matt's school has been going well, I think. He made a calendar of exams and quizzes for the semester to keep track of things. It seems they're easing them into the workload because he hasn't been too busy yet. All his classmates seem to be friendly, he's even had a couple people come over and we went to a pharmacy BBQ last week. They've been spoiling the pharmacy kids with all kinds of parties and food for the last couple weeks and Matt's loving it.
Well that's been our lives here in Pullman. It's gone fast already. If anyone wants to visit us, give us a call! We're going to try to come to Vancouver this month, probably later, like around my birthday! (Yes, it's coming up.)
So what would you like for your Birthday. I hope i am home when you visit us in Vancouver. I sure do miss Whitney.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are doing so good! Your apartment looks cute, I am jealous of that view. I love love love that picture of Whitney Parker smiling... SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHI How are you kids doing by the look of things you are happy and healthy .We miss you a great deal at ATS !!!!
ReplyDeleteWhitney is beautiful!
Chris had his baby today Kirby David Sampson 7 lbs and 20 In .
another baby boy !
Joy