Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pierson's Blessing

On February 24, Pierson was blessed. It was a crazy morning. I was trying to be early but we just barely made it on time. He had just started smirking at us when this picture was taken.

Here is the usual look. His eyes are still blue. I'm pretty sure Whitney Parker's eyes had changed by now. I guess his are taking a little longer.

My family wasn't able to come up so it was just us. It was a nice day though. 

I thought this was a pretty good outtake. We had already taken Whitney Parker's tie off and he wouldn't let us put it back on. Then he wanted to put his arm around Pierson. Anyway, I'm glad we got one good one.

1 comment:

  1. Love these family pictures. Your boys are super cute. So glad Whitney loves his little brother. Hope Ian loves his sister as much :) Miss you

    ReplyDelete