Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brothers

Whitney Parker is doing really well with Pierson. He went through a phase where he wanted to "take him"(hold him) all the time. Then he would tell me to take a picture. So this is the result. Sometimes Pierson didn't mind...

and sometimes he did.



Now he likes to come up to Pierson and rub his cheek on Pierson's head and then give him a kiss. It's so cute. Whitney also likes to lay next to Pierson on the floor during tummy time and put his arm around him. It melts my heart every time.

I think these brothers are off to a good start!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Just wait! Parker and Colson were like that too. Now they're grabbing and hitting and all that good fun brother stuff! Enjoy the sweet while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Brenna and family!! I am so happy for you....and glad that you got to the hospital in time:) I can't wait to see little Pierson...he is so cute!! I better get busy making more towels:)

    ReplyDelete