For the past month I have been watching my friend Courtney's son Mason for a couple hours on Wednesdays. Whitney has loved it! Even though he is out of focus in the picture you can tell how excited he is.
He is trying to unbuckle him here.
He found his bottle in his bag and grabbed it to give to him. So cute! The nipple wasn't even attached but he stuck it on top to give to him.
I usually let him hold him for a minute too. He loves to share his toys!
Once he realized we were taking pictures he wanted to get some of his cars. So here is Lightning.
Here is Batman.
We have started time outs in the last couple weeks also. It's been kind of working. I threaten with a time out but he nods his head yes. I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to want a time out. So we take him over there, he stays for a minute and generally does what was originally asked afterwards. I don't know we will see how it goes. BUT yesterday I heard him saying no, no and this is what I found-Lightning in the time out corner. SO funny.
We have also been playing outside more. The weather has been so nice. With playgrounds come scars so here is his first one of the season. He has picked it gone now though.
He loves to stare at all the happenings on the patio too. He will stay out there quite a while. I hope the weather stays nice.
That's so cute how excited Whitney is for Mason to be there. Love the time out with lighting.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! Can you email them to me? court.k.mattoon@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am glad he is so well taken care of!