This is the face we get when we try to take a picture of Whitney. I'm pretty sure it's because of the flash. And yes if you remember these are the same bunny ears from last year. I'm thinking they will be a present for every Easter.
Whitney's Easter basket. Matt wasn't feeling well so we kept it pretty simple the whole weekend. I didn't end up making a big dinner but I had already made a banana cream pie. It was delicious.
We had a little egg hunt outside. Whitney was pretty excited.
Here we are with the same scary Easter bunny from last year! Whitney and I went to a church Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Whitney caught on quick, especially after I showed him there was candy inside. That made our egg hunt on Sunday really exciting.
We made the most of the weekend considering Matt was sick. He feels back to normal now.
On a side note, my new goal is to blog once a week, I hope I can keep up!
I swear, I don't think I've ever seen a more adorable little boy. He is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete