Saturday, March 31, 2012

Words!

Whitney is FINALLY talking. It is so fun to listen to him and teach him new words. Especially after so much silence. 

Here is a list of words he can say:
mom
da (although half the time he says Matt instead of dad)
no
yes
ball
dat (for that-probably the most common word after no)
book
car
bird
bootball (football)
baby
door
horse (our favorite)
mote (for remote-don't judge us)
why
bup (for cup)
wat (for water)
duck
dunk (as in basketball-although it sounds a lot like duck)
fast
more
peez (for please)
walk
star

Those are all I can think of. He can recognize a handful of letters as well. I can't believe how he is growing. It's so fun! Now if only we could get him to talk in public...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to hear him say something. I wish Colson would start talking!

    ReplyDelete