We had a fun and busy Spring Break! Matt went to a pharmacy conference in New Orleans which was perfect because I didn't have to go but he still got to go with friends and eat his favorite food. Whitney Parker and I had fun in Vancouver. Whitney got right back to disc golf with his Grandpa!
Once Matt got back we went to the zoo with my family. I love the zoo! Whitney loves it and always does so well even without his nap. This picture was funny, the sea otters were being pretty active and Whitney was standing right in front. There were so many pictures being taken and Whitney was in every one.
He loves to fasten buckles even at the zoo.
Then our camera died so we didn't get any of all of us together. Next time.
After disc golf, his favorite thing to do was play basketball. This is with his other Grandpa!
We also bought a new car and sold the Jetta! It's exciting to have a nicer, newer, bigger car. This was on the ride home. Whitney likes it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment