We went to Disneyland! Yay! I love Disneyland and Matt and I are fortunate to have family living only 10 minutes away! We have been a couple times together but this time we went with our awesome friends Ashley and Logan. We both left our kids at home so we could be kids again. It was so fun!
Main Street, USA!
Goofy
The weather was perfect. Sunny, blue skies every day!
Teacups
Thunder Mountain-One of Matt's favorites
Ashley's Favorite
Toon Town
LA Traffic
California Adventure
Our last night after the fireworks show!
Our last ride...so sad! We had so much fun. We stayed out until after midnight every night, slept in, ate awesome food and were care-free! I recommend all parents take a vacation, it's worth it!
Don't worry about Whitney Parker, he had a great time with his Grandmas, Grandpas and aunts! He loves to swing!

No comments:
Post a Comment