Friday, July 8, 2011

Portland Zoo!

We went to the zoo! I thought Whitney was old enough to enjoy the experience so we packed up a lunch and hoped for the best. I love how he's sitting with his legs crossed in this picture.

The sweetest face!

Looking at the hippos

Making sure Dad sees the hippos too.

No, Whitney can't walk yet. I always think he's so close but he hasn't built up the courage to do it on his own. We will help him until he's ready.

They had these boards to compare your kids to different animals. Here he is compared to the monkeys.

Looking at the zebra.

The polar bear was taking a nap. I think Whitney is wishing he could sleep as well. We were there about two hours past his afternoon nap time.

Here's how Whitney and I compare to the bears.

At the petting zoo.


It was a fun trip! Whitney did so good and enjoyed all the animals, but you can tell he is tired here. We are definitely going to make another trip before we leave back to Pullman.

No comments:

Post a Comment