We are in full on train mode at our apartment. He builds and plays with them every day. He usually needs some help with the bridges but mostly plays on his own.
This is what he did when I told him to smile.
So focused.
I found this set-up in his room one day.
Matt helped him with this track. It's pretty cute how he plays now. He pretends to be looking for Sir Toppham Hatt or going to Brendam Docks. The trains have conversations about things. They will fall off the track and he acts sad for them. He loves these trains!





I love little boys! I miss Noah's train phase.
ReplyDeleteParker has started talking with a Diesel 10 accent. It's pretty funny. Yay for trains!!
ReplyDeleteParker has started talking with a Diesel 10 accent. It's pretty funny. Yay for trains!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. Boys are the best
ReplyDelete