Sunday, August 18, 2013

Matt's B-day!

For Matt's birthday we went out to breakfast in the morning. Then we headed to the pool up the street. In general, Whitney is very cautious and that was no different at the pool. He didn't like to go too deep BUT Matt took him all around to the the little lazy river and where the water sprays everywhere. Now he really loves it! 

Matt took a snooze (luckily he rarely checks this blog)...

...along with Pierson.

I can't remember the last time I got all the way in the water but I took Whitney in and got a bucket of water dropped on my head in the play structure. So I went full force, although it had dried by this picture.

Then Matt's friend from pharmacy school watched the boys while we went out to dinner at the Melting Pot. It was so nice to get out without kids. We had a little get together with our friends on Sunday with dessert and games.

I am so grateful for Matt in our family. He is a great husband and father. He works so hard and does so much for us. I'm glad we could have a day to remember that!



No comments:

Post a Comment