Monday, August 6, 2012

Clark County Fair

We went to the fair Friday. It was about 95 degrees outside but Whitney did so well! Here he is on the carousel, which I was happy and comfortable with him riding.

Then my parents and sister pushed for him to ride another ride. He was not tall enough but they thought he could sneak by without being checked. He had to ride by himself which I was NOT comfortable with. BUT he went on this train ride and loved it! I was shocked and nervous and happy for him. Whenever I ask him about the fair since, he always says "choo choo train."

This is my sister helping him with this frog game.

He was pretty excited about the frog he won. We were also seeing if he was tall enough for the rides, which he wasn't but it must be the angle of the camera because it looks like he is here.

We saw lots of animals. Here he is saying "moo."

He wanted me to take a picture of the chickens so I told him to stand in front of their cage but he was scared. I totally understand.

He was willing to pet the pig though.

I think I'm in denial about how old Whitney is getting because I was nervous about him getting in this bouncy house too! There were other big kids that I thought would be problematic but he stayed by this opening and held on while he bounced.

My family came with. Not the greatest picture but I wanted to document they were there.

We were in the building where the horses do races and stuff(I'm sure it has a name but I have no idea what it is) so Whitney has zero focus on the camera but it's a family picture and we seem to always forget those.

It was a blast! We were there until 9:30pm and Whitney didn't want to leave. I always look forward to the fair and it didn't disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. Going to the fair is always fun. Cute pictures of Whitney. He is getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete