Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Storytime!

One of my favorite things about living in Pullman has been storytime at the library! We sing songs, read books and say nursery rhymes. We started going right when we moved here. He used to just stare at everyone and I didn't think he was getting much out of it. 
Was I wrong! 
He has favorite songs now and can do the actions. One week one song is his favorite then another song the next week. It's so fun!

Here he is with his BFF Boston! They are seriously so cute together. When you're supposed to hold your parents' hand they hold each others and march around. Whitney calls him "Boss." All I have to ask him is if he wants to see Boston and he is ready to go! 

He found the camera a little more interesting than the story I guess.


Afterwards we go pick out books to check out. They have a train table, puppet stage, toy barn and dollhouse for the kids to play with so we hang out for a while. It's fun! I'm going to miss storytime!

1 comment: