Lately we've been keeping busy. November 16th was our fourth anniversary! I can't believe it. We went to dinner while my friend Samm watched Whitney Parker. It was fun to get dressed up and go out. The camera battery died though so all we have is this picture of Matt. At least it's a good one!
Whitney NEVER falls asleep anywhere but his crib but one night he seemed tired so I asked him if he wanted to lay down with mom. He raised his arms up so I laid him next to me and a minute later he was asleep!
Matt came home and found us like this. He took a picture to remember the occasion!
Whitney is also getting pretty good at pointing out his body parts. Here's his belly button.
His ears.
His mouth. He knows more but I couldn't get any more on camera.
This is another new development. We call it his "sofa gym." I'm sure it was Matt's idea and now everyday he tries to pull the cushions off so he can climb around.
He really loves it and honestly so do I. It keeps him pretty busy.
We also went to the last WSU home football game! We debated about going and whether Whitney could handle the cold. It snowed the whole week before the game. It was supposed to be around 30 degrees that day. Then my friend Heather offered to watch Whitney. She was a lifesaver! We were able to go and freeze and have fun without worrying about Whitney being cold and cranky.
We took these pictures with Matt's phone. The Cougs lost but it was a close one. Matt was happy to finally go to a game!


That is so fun that you guys got to get some date time in. Whitney is adorable.
ReplyDelete