Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!


We carved our pumpkins Wednesday! Whitney Parker was not too sure about it.

We would take the pumpkin guts out.


Then he would pick it up and try to put it back in the pumpkin! It was funny. He lost interest quickly after that.

Matt finished it off. It turned out so awesome!

Here is our little greaser! It was a hit! We got the jacket online, greased his hair and put a comb in his back pocket. 

Matt even dressed up. He found these fake cigarettes at the Halloween store. We have a family, full-length picture but it was timed and from a weird angle so I'm not going to post it.

My friend helped me make a skirt and I bought these glasses. We got dressed up for PS I Love You (Our Mommy and Me group) and I even won "Best Themed Costume." There were only four of us who dressed up and we all won, but still. 

Here is his first official house. We went to a neighborhood of a friend so we went to her house first. I figured she wouldn't mind if we took a ton of pictures. 

Picking out his candy. I worried he wouldn't understand the whole trick or treating thing, but he got it quick! He would pick out the candy and put it in his bag. 

Then he would usually just stand there, looking back at the person or us like he wasn't sure what to do after that. We ran into our friends the Archibalds and trick or treated with them for the night. We had gone with them to a community carnival earlier too. It was a fun Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Love the costumes, all three of them!!! Also- that pumpkin is amazing, Logan will be impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent an hour trying to get my computer to let me leave a comment on your blog.... and I did it! I downloaded firefox and it worked. YAY! (Yes I'm a nerd, but this has been bugging me for a long time!)

    ReplyDelete