Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh Whitney Parker...

I don't know how it happens but I seriously love Whitney more every day. He is so much fun and gets cuter by the minute! 



I moved his books so he can reach them and this is what he did for about a week. The newness has worn off though. He still brings me books to read but usually only has the patience for half the book.

I will never forget this! For a long time Whitney has been independent and never wanted to be held much. The ONLY time he will let me is after his baths. I wrap him up and hold him like a newborn and he just smiles back at me. It's worth the fight he gives me to actually take the bath.

Study time with Daddy.


Whitney is also happy (along with someone else in the family) that football season has started! These pictures are dedicated to my Uncle. We didn't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment