Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Week!

My birthday was on the 27th. It was an awesome day! Luckily it was on Matt's short day of school so he was able to hang out with us most of the day. Here is my birthday kiss from Whitney! Such a nice baby. 

 That night we had some of our good friends over! Jaimie and Nayt, Sam, Andrew and Boston, Chelsea and Hayley and Courtney. I love birthday parties...even more when it's mine! 

My awesome friend Courtney MADE me a dress. She has amazing skills that I am going to try and learn before we leave Pullman.


This is Whitney's best friend Boston. He is a few months younger than Whitney. They see each other every day at walking group. They hand each other snacks or toys from their strollers and smile and point at each other. It's so cute!

The celebration continued that weekend. We went to Spokane and I was able to go shopping! Thanks everyone for a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment