So this blog is mostly about Whitney Parker but I was so excited I thought I'd share with everyone that I reached my goal weight!
Since we moved here in August I have officially lost 36 lbs. I wanted to be sure so I waited until I had five days of the same weight and sure enough I think I'm there!
I couldn't have done it without:
Thanks Tony! and Ashley for introducing me to P90X,
egg whites-the best breakfast ever,
walking group-it's amazing how many calories you burn just walking,
Matt-for encouraging me and putting up with no carb dinners, and
Whitney Parker for coming with me to walking group, sleeping through my workouts and motivating me to lose weight I gained even before I was pregnant.
I've never been preoccupied with my weight but this past year has been good for my health! I'm proud of what I've accomplished and hope I can keep it up!
Like I told you on Sunday, you look amazing!! I think I want to try P90X too.
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you! Everytime I see you look better and better. You really need to thank Katie, who told ME about P90x. You did a much better job at it then me though! I actually just got my workout clothes on and said to Log, should I go to the Gym or do P90x? But now you've got me motivated! I guess I'll head back into my living room :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
-Ashley :)