Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter was so fun! I wanted to make it a fun holiday even though it was just the three of us.
Our church had an Easter Activity for kids on Saturday. We took Whitney to get pictures but all he would do is stare at the bunny!

On Sunday, after church and a nap we had a little egg hunt for Whitney. I put out plastic eggs filled with Whitney's favorite snacks, cheerios, puffs and lil' crunchies(a Gerber snack).




Then we gave him his Easter basket.
 There were two books, a squishy basketball and some bunny ears. 

He did not want to wear his bunny ears but I finally got a good picture.

 For dinner I went all out. I was in the kitchen all afternoon but everything was so good! I made a small ham, au gratin potatoes, grilled asparagus, sweet salad and biscuits. For dessert Matt had creme brulee and I had chocolate cake(both were bought).
Matt said it was the best meal I ever made, so my first holiday dinner went pretty well! 

2 comments:

  1. Okay first of all, what a cute idea to put baby snacks in the eggs!!! That was genious!!! I LOVE the bunny ears! What a nice wife you were to make that yummy dinner. You'll have to tell me how you did your ham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! It's always a good feeling when your husband compliments the meal.

    ReplyDelete