So he started standing at his toy on the left, moved to the table and around the corner! We were so surprised. It's more of a shuffle than walking but it's exciting. Yesterday he was standing at that toy and started pushing it across the room like a walker. He's getting so big!
Whitney got another haircut a couple days ago. This is how I do it, still with Baby Einstein on.
These are old but still cute pictures. I left our new camera in Vancouver! We had a good time though visiting family and friends. We miss everyone!
He looks like he is loving getting his hair cut in that Bumbo. That is impressive footwork. I'm just happy Wesley will finally stiffen his legs!! haha
ReplyDeleteNice haircut Brenna!! What a little cutie....I just want to snuggle him:)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that he is finding his way around...he'll be walking in no time:)