Monday, September 10, 2012

Spokane

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. Here is our new apartment! It's bigger than our apartment in Pullman by around 200 sq. feet but the same price so we really like it so far. There's Whitney having lunch in the background!

We also have an air conditioning unit which has really come in handy so far. And yes that is a laundry closet in the hall!

 I really wish I wasn't so lazy when I took these pictures, I left Whitney's "blackout curtain" up. We are working toward Whitney sleeping in a toddler bed. We just switched from a crib to the guard rail. He has done really well. He woke up a couple days at 6:30am banging on his door but since then he is back to his normal 8-8:30. He still bangs on the door, usually locks himself in while trying to get out but luckily it's not too hard to unlock from the outside.


Here is our room with a walk-in closet and our own bathroom! We were really excited about that. With the extra space we still have some empty walls but we are pretty settled and happy so far.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really nice spacious apartment!!... and congrats on the walk in closet... you guys need that more then anyone I know... more then us! (After seeing your closet in Vancouver) Anyways- glad your liking Spokane! Miss you guys!

    -Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete