Monday, January 30, 2012

Update

I haven't taken any pictures since we got home from Christmas! I still wanted to put some pictures up though so here are some more from our Christmas vacation.

 Matt's dad Phil took Whitney on a long walk and took a ton of pictures. Here are some of the good ones.

 Someone else's yard.

Whitney started this funny running thing. We would say "ready, set, go" and he would take off.


This is what he had to say when Matt wanted a break.

We went to Matt's pharmacy school formal. It was fun but everyone was bummed we didn't bring Whitney. Another small detail you might notice is Matt is growing a mustache. I am not a fan.

Otherwise things have been good. There was a snow storm a little bit ago but we got through it. We didn't really take Whitney out to play in it either. We are not "play in the cold weather" people. Maybe when Whitney is older. 

We'll be sure to take more pictures next month!

2 comments:

  1. He is seriously adorable! I can't get over his cheeks! ps-nice sassy picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Whitney in his little tie and jacket. So cute. you look really pretty at the formal.

    ReplyDelete