I know this is a month late but I wanted to include Matt's birthday party on our blog! Matt doesn't really like cake so we decided to do a dessert buffet. I have to say, it turned out so good! It was a group effort, but we had mini cheesecakes, cookies, cupcakes, apple pie, banana cream pie, caramel apples and Sour Patch Kids(Matt's favorite candy).
Matt got some awesome gifts. He loves creme brulee and has always wanted his own torch.
Whitney wanted in on the action. Matt got a music card from someone and Whitney loves them!
Playing with the card with Grandpa.
Here's the family.
Matt also got a scuttle, which has to do with shaving. You'll have to ask him for more details.
Whitney enjoyed the packaging!
Overall it was a great party and a chance to say goodbye to our family in Vancouver!
No comments:
Post a Comment