We went to the fair! Whitney's favorite part was the animals, especially the petting zoo. He went through twice. He always goes for the animals' face! It was kind of scary sometimes but I'm sure the animals were used to all kinds of abuse.
If he wasn't smiling he was making his wide-eyed face. This is the best picture we can get of it since he does this face so quick!
We entered Whitney Parker in what we thought was the cutest baby contest. It turned out to be the "Prettiest baby" contest. Either way he was robbed! He didn't win but he is the cutest and prettiest to us!
He liked the Tempur Pedic! So did Matt and I. Maybe one day we will have one.
More animals! He would practically jump out of our hands if he saw something he liked!
Matt, on stroller duty.
Matt and Whitney were playing a game going over
and under the rail. Never mind the giant, scary turtle!
He loved this!
We made time for a picture of just us. We don't get too many of those anymore.
Whitney loves to give kisses! Every time you ask he gives you a kiss. Sometimes the mood hits him right and he'll lean in with his open mouth! It's so cute. I love it.
It was a great day. I am getting more and more impressed by how well Whitney is handling these day trips that interfere with his nap schedule. It makes me want to take him everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment